If you are interested in starting a business selling cell phones, a good idea would be to purchase Apple iPhones wholesale. Because of its advanced features, this phone is in high demand in spite of being expensive. It is always recommended that you purchase Apple iPhones wholesale rather than retail, because the prices are lower in the wholesale market and you will be able to earn a profit when reselling them. If you want to operate a business selling cell phones, buying Apple iPhones from the wholesale market is your best bet. Here’s a guide on how to purchase these high end phones without getting duped buy apple id.
To begin with, let’s be realistic! Apple iPhones don’t come cheap. If you are being offered these phones at a ridiculous price, you are definitely been deceived by a scammer. Don’t try to purchase these smart phones for a throw-away price because you’ll only be putting yourself in a precarious situation.
Choose the right suppliers
You’ll find numerous cell phone importers as well as distributors selling these phones at wholesale prices and luring you with amazing deals. You need to keep in mind the following:
– You will not find an authorized Apple wholesaler. The only place where you’ll find this brand of iPhones is from distributors.
– The best way to find authorized distributors is by first making contact with the manufacturer directly, in this case Apple. You can ask for the distributor’s name and contact information.
– You need to be extremely cautious with distributors or suppliers as you want to get the best deal, and chances are that you might get merchandize that is fake or unlicensed, or of questionable quality. Purchasing such products could land you in big trouble.
– If you are buying the Apple iPhones from a website, or even physically, make sure that the site or shop has a return policy. This will allow you to return the units that you find have factory defects or appear to be damaged. This is one drawback when you purchase in wholesale quantities, because it becomes quite a mammoth task to check each unit meticulously.
– You need to ensure that the suppliers or distributors with whom you are dealing with are genuine, trustworthy, and have a good reputation. If you unaware of their reputation, make it your job to find out before venturing out to purchase from them. The best way to do that is by researching the company online, reading customer feedbacks, forums, and discussion boards where customers have posted their complaints and experiences.
– Getting products at cheap prices does not always imply that you are getting a good deal. In fact, it may just create a bad impression.
Buy in bulk
If you are looking for a good deal, it is recommended that you buy in bulk. “Bulk” does not imply 10 to 40 units. Rather, it means that you have to purchase more than 50 units because genuine suppliers will only offer you a discount for such a volume purchase. However, keep in mind that you will never get these units in extremely large quantities. If anyone is trying to get you to purchase thousands of units, you need to be cautious; it is possible that the units are either unavailable or, if available, there are sure to be many brokers involved.
Consider shipping options
When purchasing Apple iPhones in wholesale, you need to consider shipping options. Here’s why.
– The more units you purchase, the more you’ll be paying for shipping. However, there are many shipping companies with which you can negotiate and get a fair deal.
– You need to know that the shipping company you are engaging has a good reputation or not.
– It is recommended that you purchase the units from a distributor located near your place of business so that shipping costs are reduced. Note that when you resell the product you will have to include the shipping cost that you incurred. So, the cheaper you’re selling price, the more sales you make. Besides, this gives you an opportunity to build a good rapport with the distributor, which in turn will help you learn a few tricks of the trade to assist in increasing your sales.
Consider payment options
When dealing with the wholesale market for phones, there are probably only a few options you have for making payment, such as telegraphic transfer (T/T or bank transfer), in short BACS. However, if you are purchasing more than 500 units, you have the option of paying via L/C. If you want to pay by cash, escrow, or PayPal, doesn’t even consider it; these options are not possible.