If you’re in the market for a new set of hair clippers, then perhaps you already know what you want, and why. If all you want to do is be able to cut your own hair, then here’s what you need to consider.
1. You’ll want to know how much your hair clippers will be used and who will use them. If you’re going to be using them once a month, then you’ll have different requirements to a professional hairdresser who could be using them all day everyday.
2. If you will be using your hair clippers often or are a hairdresser, will you be better off with salon quality hair clippers? You might find that they are easier to use, and are more powerful, meaning that cutting hair is easier wahl legend.
3. You might know roughly how much you want, to need to spend in order to get the sort of performance you want. Alternatively, you might not have a budget at all, but need the best quality, or a certain other feature.
4. The weight of your clippers will be important if you’re going to be using them all day everyday. Whilst a few grams might not seem very much, if you’ve got to spend 8 hours a day using them, you’ll want your clippers to be as light as possible.
5. The size and comfort of your clippers could be deciding factors when looking at new ones. You’ll want your new hair clippers to fit your hand well, and be easy to use, especially if you have small or big hands.
6. Depending on what you want your clippers for, and how often you’ll use them, you might be thinking about a cordless option. Whilst these are likely to be less powerful than traditional clippers, they can be invaluable in the salon as an additional pair. If you want to be able to cut your hair in the bathroom, where there isn’t a plug socket, cordless might be just what you need.
7. Attachments and accessories might be important to you too. Perhaps you’ll need to be able to cut hair to different lengths using clippers in your salon, alternatively, you might use the same comb guide every time. You’ll also need to make sure that you have a cleaning brush and oil too, to keep your clippers working well.
8. The durability of your clippers will be important, no matter how often or where you use them. As a domestic user, you won’t want them to go rusty or seize up if you don’t use them very often. As a professional user, you won’t want to have to buy a salon quality pair of clippers to replace a cheap pair that fall apart after a couple of days in the salon.
9. You might already have some brands in mind, and maybe you already use their professional quality hairdryers, or have another set of clippers that work well. You might be more interested in performance, comfort and reliability than the brand.
10. No matter what you spend on your clippers, you’ll want to make sure that you get value for money. The cheapest hair clippers might not have the features you want, or not last long and need replacing. If you rely on your clippers, you’ll value performance and reliability and so the cost won’t be as important.
Now you know what you look for, you’ll be able to choose the right hair clippers for you.
If you’re looking for a Hair Clippers then why not see if Salons Direct have what you need? With a wide range of hair and Beauty Products clippers, you’ll be spoilt for choice. From hairdressing scissors to beauty salon equipment you’re bound to find what you need for your salon. Why not browse the website, and buy online, at SalonsDirect.com today?